Friday, November 25, 2016

COME TO THE CAF !

Grrrrrrrreetings from my home in Saskatchewan. 

The pages above are up to date if you're looking for my bio and interests. 

Nowadays I'm using this former blog (archives below) as a bookmark for my link directory. The most recent updates always rise to the top of their section.

To see what I'm doing, come on over to STUBBLEJUMPERS CAFÉ.
Most days I post my "letter out" and a snapshot, draw and interpret a tarot card in response to the question "What do I most need to know right now?", and share a tidbit that's been "overheard" or an excerpt from something I've read.

Stubblejumpers Café is part of my web playground. 
See you there,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message here or email me at stubblejumperscafe@gmail.com, home of the snow and land of the wheat!