Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter ~ Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Friday, June 26, 2009
We've got bloomage!
I'm about to visit Marilou at her greenhouse down the road and see if she has any portulaca left. The hail pretty much tore mine all up and I doubt it will come back. But I love the bright colours of portulaca and must have some in my garden.
This little one is growing like a weed.
Doesn't she have a pretty face? I don't think she's going to be a small dog either, judging by her paws. Here Chloe lies in the dirt hole left by the back step when it was dragged away from the house. I don't know why the ladder is there because we just use the front door now.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 2:47 PM