Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter ~ Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Friday, September 11, 2009
Tea made from feverfew tastes medicinal. Add a sprig of fresh mint.
An herb-growing fella kindly gave me a lemon verbena plant this spring. Now that makes a beautiful tea.
Off to town. It's my monthly afternoon for visiting patients at the hospital and residents at the nursing home. My palliative-care team partner, Willis, will be waiting for me at 2 o'clock and we'll wander the rooms and hallways for two hours or so, chatting with people. Willis has already met most of them, having lived in this area for a lot longer than me. She used to do home care for Grandma in Margo, actually, and was very good to Grandma, taking her on restaurant outings and such.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 1:32 PM