Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
I was working in my office on the south side of the house when I heard our border collie barking angrily outside, so I got up and went to see what she was so pissed off about. She was looking north, and I watched through a window for a few moments and, seeing nothing out that direction, gave up and came back to my desk.
About 10 minutes later the dog was barking again, only this time she was right beside the south corner of the house and when I peered through the window there was this gorgeous coyote about 25 feet from the back step. Had I any sense I'd have run for the camera first, but no ... I always think of these things after the fact. I was afraid it might attack the dog, so immediately I opened the bedroom window and told the coyote to vamoose. And it did. Not in any big hurry, though.
And above you see it leaving. Oh, it was a beauty. Thick healthy fur coat, and not remotely afraid of Jenna Doodle.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 7:31 PM