Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Is there anyone who doesn't love garage sales? You just never know what you're going to find there. It's the adventure of it all.
Wadena only has about 1500 people, so you can't spend your weekends hitting the yard sales around town. You're lucky if there's one to be found, actually, and have really hit the jackpot if you discover three on one block, as we did on Saturday.
This flowery wooden CD- and cassette- holder was my prize find last week. I paid $6 (gasp! high end for a garage sale) for it and although it doesn't come close to holding the hundreds of CDs we have, I still couldn't resist it. It's in the bedroom right now, where I don't even have a CD-player! Go figure. Eventually I'll get around to putting one in there.
Lying in front of it are rose petals, drying for a love amulet and love spell I intend to make/do for a friend.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 11:36 AM