Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Thursday, June 14, 2012
What is it with me — that I find the image of a man on a tractor so appealing — so worth snapping a photo of? Is it that I was raised in farm country and this is what "real" men look like, to me?
But wait. I've waxed rhapsodic about men in carpenters' toolbelts, too.
Maybe I just like looking at men, period.
Or maybe it's just this particular one. Who drives tractors and wears a toolbelt.
Who came home yesterday afternoon and spent an hour or two dragging dirt around behind the house, where my flowerbed used to be.
God knows I don't find Chippendale dancers appealing in the least.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 12:37 PM