Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Water shenanigans are ongoing at our house, so yesterday I made a trip to the laundromat. There began a conversation with a local man about web design, proofreading and publishing — that is, (having not met before), after we'd figured out who was related to or knew whose mutual acquaintances and that we'd both lived in the same rental farmhouse once upon a time.
Merlin Ford has published a book about draft horses. It contains 600 photographs so promises to be a real tome.
I've added his website, Clippity Clop's, to the list on the bottom half of this page, under Saskatchewan of course. You can read excerpts from the book and will find Merlin's contact information should you want to pick up a copy.
"Your webpage gets the 'proofreaders' stamp of approval,' Merlin," she says.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 10:20 AM