Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter ~ Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Sunday, September 5, 2010
These bees (I couldn't get closer without high rubber boots, but that's what I guess they are) are swarming a fencepost at the corner. I've never seen them do this before.
Somehow wasps have managed to build a giant hive right under our noses, about 15 feet from the doorstep, without our noticing. They're not bothering anyone but maybe it's not safe to let them remain, either.
Another grey, wet day. Some local fields have been swathed, but that's about as far as things have gotten lately. I talked to a fellow in the credit union the other day who said he'd been out on his combine around Kelvington. So there remains some hope.
I'm expecting a friend for a card reading any moment so must away ....
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 12:21 PM