Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter ~ Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Maybe my pal Al's cat Lenny isn't actually "feral." No, he isn't; I done him wrong. He's just a bit of a rascal.
He is acting a bit wild, though, as if he's afraid. I set him loose in the barn this morning before leaving for work, and when I checked on him this evening he'd established himself up high on a beam. He didn't run and hide when I went and talked to him, but he didn't come down either.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 10:57 PM