Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter ~ Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Thursday, June 17, 2010
See those wooden utensils and tools stuck into the tiny glass vase? Those were carved for my great-grandmother by her grandfather when she was a little girl.
My aunt Reta made the beautiful needlepoint for me.
Sister Joan brought the purply vase from Australia.
The oil lamp came from my grandmother's home.
Sister Karen gave me the rose.
Spoiled; that's me. I have got stuff galore. So much, in fact, that I have taken to hanging the excess out in the oak trees or setting things on the ground beneath them because there's no room in the house.
More rain. This is not good.
I'd better go check the basement.
I'll need these:
Found this photo here and had to laugh because I've always said, due to their width (no I don't have webbed toes — yet), that I have duck feet.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 12:23 PM