Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Sunday, April 29, 2012
There's a flock in the field south of our yard, and are they ever noisy! And easily spooked. I was still quite far away when they left the ground and, not ready for it, missed recording the first moments. But the sound made by their wings as they first take off is enough to make you stand there with your mouth open. It's almost overwhelming.
I'm not feeling right, dammit (neck thing, third day in a row), but have to work this afternoon if we're to meet a deadline, so am going to go for a short walk and see if that helps any. If it doesn't, sitting here will be hell on wheels. You know how it is when all you want to do is sleep to escape it, and you can't.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 1:23 PM