There are leaning stacks of filled journals on my dresser.
What the hell am I going to do with them?
It's not as simple as "Burn'em."
Not when there are treasures inside.
This two-sided letter was sent to me when I lived in Saskatoon with Cathy as my roommate. I was 19, Karen was 17 and away at school, and Joan would have been 10. Mom was 36:
Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 2:43 PM