Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Thursday, July 22, 2010
I always show off the bread after it's out of the oven. Never before.
There. Remedied. This was your basic whole wheat before it was baked.
I'm told the deep freezes are getting full of bread and that maybe I shouldn't bake this week. With the boys away, we don't go through a batch every seven days. However, I think of this as an opportunity to get ahead of the game, for it's a certainty that one of my weekly bread-baking days will be a "lazy" day when I won't be able to face sticky countertops, and I'll say To hell with it, even if it means throwing out a cup of sourdough starter. Wasteful, wasteful! I can't stand to be, thus the weekly batch of whole wheat bread, whether we need it or not.
My reply to the above suggestion:
"You cannot have too much homemade bread."
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 6:38 PM