Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter ~ Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Cool windy days are not to my liking but I walked anyway. That was yesterday afternoon. Today the sun is trying valiantly to cut its way through the grey.
Joanne has managed to get her email working from the lodge in Canora so has sent a brief blog entry for her page, Out Margo Way. I hope she ends up closer so we don't have to change the name to Out Canora Way. Heh.
I've stopped to see her twice — once at the hospital, and once at the nursing home, where she's been settling in for several weeks. She is the spring chicken there. (BTW Joanne, I told Dad about your acquaintance saying she is Mr and Mrs Foste's daughter. He asked, Is her name Ann? Then he went to school with her.)
Speaking of Dad, he texted this morning that he's on his way to Osoyoos for a day of golfing. Ah the life o' Reilly that he leads as a retiree.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 11:54 AM