Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Thursday, May 22, 2014
A pair of northern shovellers were getting a bite to eat while I sat on an old piece of machinery near the barn.
I also saw a set of blue-winged teal out there.
A pair of song sparrows checked me out, and three barn swallows made an appearance.
The wings of a snipe were winnowing above me, but I didn't try to spot it. It's a constant presence now till fall.
Several crows flew over, and a trilling-like-a-bicycle-bell redwinged blackbird landed on a cattail.
Oh, it was a glorious evening.
And the frogs! They are having the time of their lives.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 6:00 AM