Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Friday, October 2, 2009
Word is, they took more food than they needed.
And last night was cold, Scott said when he called earlier; the thermometer was reported to have dipped to minus-6F. "I don't think anyone slept through the night," was his pronouncement on the suffering of those who slept in the tipi as well as himself, alone in the van.
At least 500 people attended the release of the blackfooted ferrets, or maybe even 1000, he figured.
I don't know where this tipi is, but the photo was taken by Richard Blaschak. It feeds my tipi love.
[See Mr Blaschak's comment below.]
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 9:26 PM