Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Thursday, May 15, 2014
At least the farmers are finally able to get into the fields this week.
Last night's walk was a treat, long underwear and all. The numbers of geese passing over still leave me awed; how can there possibly be so many, and all flying through my part of Saskatchewan? Right over my house? It's incredible. And I never, ever get "oh big deal" about it. I am thrilled to the bone. Even from inside the house I can watch them, hear them ... and feel very, very grateful to be here.
Between the frogs' constant garbling and the other birds doing their courtship and mating songs, it's a noisefest. A beautiful, dazzling noisefest.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 7:43 AM