Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter ~ Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Pick the dried flowers, toss them in a flower bed, and they'll grow and reseed themselves every year. The leaves and flower petals are supposed to be helpful against migraines. The friend who gave me the seed said to put a flower under my tongue when a headache threatened.
Shelly's here and we've had sultry days to enjoy lazing about in.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 1:57 PM