Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter ~ Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Saturday, July 12, 2014
We've got company. This is Gunnar, the apple of Scott's eye, with his fiancée Melissa and their beast Payton.
They've come from Calgary for a wedding today, where Gunnar is one of the groomsmen.
There is smoke from fires in the north country, and the day so far is cool and windy. It's an outdoor wedding at Rosebud Hall, just a mile straight east of Golden Grain Farm. I hope the bear seen just north of the hall a few days ago doesn't make an appearance. Maybe the wind and smoke will keep the mosquitoes down. They are horrible this year.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 11:05 AM