Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter ~ Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Monday, February 27, 2012
Somewhere in the area, a fuse had blown and a deep freeze full of meat was partially thawed by the time it was discovered. The owners didn't want to risk eating it, so Scott brought it home for our dogs and cats. He has been parceling it out to them every morning for most of the winter; you know, even a little bit of "real" food means they have a much smaller-than-expected appetite for that commercial dry dog food they're usually stuck with.
I tossed a raw bone to Jenna, shown above, shortly before heading down the road for my daily walk. She wasn't leaving it behind for the magpies to pick at, though; she carried it the entire three miles.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 8:54 PM