Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Bessborough Hotel in background
Along the riverbank of the South Saskatchewan River, the city of Saskatoon has built a beautiful new walkway downtown. After an amble over it, we stood in the park and listened to a band from the southern States. The jazz festival is on and these guys were just getting the place warmed up for the week.
*** Reta: I ran into Shannon there. She was on a break from working up north in a camp where they live in tents and have no indoor toilets. Three weeks in, three weeks out. A girl's gotta live, she says, though she is no fan of uranium mining.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 12:04 PM