Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Scott's gone out to separate one of the bulls from a neighbour's herd of cows. The big beast broke down a fence to get to them. Boys will be boys I guess.
When Scott gets home with the half-ton, I'm headed to Kelvington to pick up our new furniture and, if it's not too late and he's not in a hurry (they want to move the furniture in through the hole in the wall where the dining room window is going) I'll stop in for a quick visit with Grandma. She was at the reunion on the weekend but seemed a little detached from it all.
It looks like the windows will be in and the digging and insulating outside the house and foundation will be done by the end of the week. If all goes as planned. Which it rarely has done, when it comes to this house.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 10:17 AM