Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Friday, December 14, 2012
The radio wasn't on at my house today, but I heard the news when I drove to town to pick Emil up for the weekend.
It's been a fine day here ... the air's been soft, the snow sparkling, the chickadees, woodpeckers and nuthatch all came to see me close-up when I refilled the feeders, and the cats have been stretching their legs out in the snow.
There is so much beauty in this world in spite of the unbearable ugliness we so often hear of. The news was a ghastly reminder that violent insanity exists and so goddamn often has its sickening way with the innocent.
We arrived home after the sun set but not before a slim curve of shining moon had been pinned to a pink and blue sky.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 7:48 PM