Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
So ... at twilight yesterday I wore my super-duper winter parka, fur-trimmed hood pulled up over my head, to go for a short walk. Just to the end of the driveway, because my legs were cold. And it's stupid to be walking on the road with dogs near sunset. That's dangerous. So I didn't leave the yard.
It is May 14, and this morning I am wearing long underwear beneath my jeans.
Just sayin' ... frigate!
We have had sightings of great white egrets around here. These are rare. I've yet to see one. Scott says he saw a flock of swans the other day.
And now, to work.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 8:45 AM