I would not have thought of doing this, not in a million years.
See more sweet ideas HERE.
Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter ~ Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Friday, June 5, 2015
He spotted my car the moment I turned the corner and parked in the shade of the trees. We chatted for a few minutes before he went in to clean up his kitchen (he said) and I came home to see what was what.
My evening so far: carry in more groceries, unload bags of soil and peat and a couple new planters from car, drink two caesars a wee bit too quickly, visit with Scott before he hops on the quad and goes to look at the pasture, walk around the yard and to the road (best part of day!) where the wind is cold and turn around and come back, trim sprigs off trunks of oak trees, make oven fries, talk to Emil on the phone, get into pyjamas, have a cup of tea and an oatmeal square, and it's after nine already.
Ain't it excitin'! Tell you what; it's exciting enough.
|The oriental poppies are going to make a helluva show this year.|
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 7:00 AM