Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Friday, July 18, 2014
Tonight the railroad crossing at the south end of Wadena was red-light-flashing and ding-ding-dinging, but nothing was happening and no train was in sight. At the north end, on my way home after picking Emil up, two or three bright orange engines were parked on the track to the left of the highway. And the lights, and the dinging, and all the drivers wondering what the heck, why.
The photo above was taken one evening last week as I headed north out of town after work.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 8:25 PM