Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Emil goes for a stroll.
My garden has got so many cosmos that I have been pulling them up like weeds from places where they were crowding perennials like purple coneflower and brown-eyed susans.
It's not easy for me to throw them onto a heap, roots and all, and let them dry up. It goes against my grain. So sometimes I stick them in a vase with water — indoors of course I do, but I mean outside. Here, a cream can of some sort that's been hanging in an oak tree all summer does double duty as a vase.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 7:23 PM