Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Leaves and Snow
Green leaves and fresh snow, today.
To me, they don't go together.
Weather lore suggests that when the leaves don't dry and fall from the trees as usual, the winter will be particularly cold.
On the other hand, I've been told that the local muskrats are not building up their houses on the water, which means the winter will be mild.
Scott's got the furnace running at GGFarm and has been working on the lagoon over recent days, so maybe I'll be staying back there soon. Yesterday my pal Bev and I both had to go pee out in the snow. I can handle that in this mild weather but sure don't want to be doing it when it's 20 below or at night.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 7:03 PM