Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Sunday, January 3, 2010
My Dad is an Old Bugger Now
Dad turned 71 today.
This photo of Dad and my niece Jordan was taken about six years ago, when we visited Joan and Gary in Kelowna and Mom and Dad came down for a few days. The summer sun was sweltering and thank god for air conditioning, but we still spent every moment we could out on the shady balcony, sipping on cocktails.
Once Scott looked out the door from the kitchen and, seeing Jordan's sippy-cup near Dad, asked "Do you want me to refill your glass, Don?"
Cameron came through town on his way back to Edmonton so Emil and I met him for breakfast. "For some reason," he said, scratching his head, "I thought Dad was 75."
For all but three weeks every January, Dad is exactly 20 years older than me, which is why I can always remember his age.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 8:06 PM