Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Grandma's New Outfit
Grandma needs a new pantsuit for dressy occasions, so Aunt Reta put me on the hunt for one. Today I checked out Wadena's dress store.
What kind of pantsuit does a tiny 93-year-old lady like?
I didn't find one but got some good deals and put together this set for a summery day.
Let's hope she doesn't hate green. The pants are green pedal-pushers (What are they called now? Anyway, woo hoo, Shirley! they won't need shortening!), and as you can see the pretty blouse is bright green.
I also found a second pair of pedal-pushers, white with pinstripes and large pockets; cute.
The flowered T-shirt is particularly pretty due to the strip of lace running vertically behind the flowers. I rather covet it myself. Might just have to go back there for another one.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 1:07 AM