Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Damn Their Hides
What was a road lightly treed on the west, my regular walking route (you've seen plenty of photos), looked like this when we returned. It was a bit of a shock.
Yep. Just beyond this mess are the two driveways that lead into our yard.
Supposedly some of this carnage, which includes ditching, will help drain water away from our property, so I oughtn't to howl (considering the moisture problems we've had since we bought the place). The rest of the destruction might keep the road from blocking in with snow during the winter, and perhaps it will give the landowner an extra acre or two to put into crop.
What can I say. Maybe it's for the best, and maybe it isn't, but I still hate it.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 10:33 PM