Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
With gratitude to Scott's sister Tanya and to the person in the vehicle who suggested she call (I owe you), here is the message left on our answering machine last night while I was away from the phone:
"It's Tanya; we're on our way to Saskatoon and maybe you can see it too... the northern lights are in the southern sky!"
I threw on a jacket, stepped into shoes and went out on the step to be astounded by aurora borealis in every direction, including straight above. I went down the steps to the lawn where I could see past the house to the southeast ... and the lights, pale green everywhere else, were bright red!
I have never seen this before. It made me think of Mom, who had seen the northern lights red once. Quite a display.
If you've never seen the northern lights, you are missing something. Hie thee to the north country and see them before you die. They are one of the wonders of the world.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 9:48 AM