Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just Another Day

Emil gets his fresh air and exercise on a weekend afternoon.




















9:33 a.m.
He said something notable when he was here, leaning over my chair talking with some urgency, and I thought "I should write this down so I don't forget." But sure as hell, I've forgotten.




Not feeling right this morning. My neck’s out. Have eaten, washed and dressed, and will sit here for a half-hour and see what happens. Sometimes the neck thing just disappears on its own. If not, I’ll take a pill before it gets worse. 

10:58pm
Anti-inflammatory (check), gravol pill (check), busy working on film articles today: Cairo Time, actor Shawn Doyle, stuntman Russell Saunders, sisters Jennifer & Meg Tilly. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message here or email me at stubblejumperscafe@gmail.com, home of the snow and land of the wheat!