Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Streamlining the Clothes Horse
My friend Shelly is always passing along helpful ideas.
As per her suggestion, the other day I sorted through my closet, made stacks of clothing to give away, and kept the rest. I put the keepers back on the rod with the hangers reversed from my usual way. As I wear them, I'll replace them on a hanger but turn the hanger around so that a year from now, it will be clear that the clothing on a hanger still facing the "wrong" direction hasn't been worn. Not taken off the hanger for a year? Out it goes.
Next, to go through my chest of drawers. And the stack of clothing on the shelf above these hangers. Out with the old, in with the new, I say! How many items have I kept over the years because I "might" wear them someday? Too many.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 9:23 AM