Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Monday, October 15, 2012
Bedtime for All Dog's Creatures
I remember the first nights I stayed alone at this house, how the uncurtained windows let the night in and the yardlight illuminated the endless dark space outside. It was a bit unnerving; it spooked me.
Now the yard out there is familiar and I look out at it quite comfortably as I walk from one room to another with the house lights out.
Sometimes in the wee hours I lie on the couch in the living room and watch the shadows of the trees shimmy against the wall, thanks to the yardlight streaming through the picture window. It does have its benefits, although I still believe if we could shut it off we might see the northern lights more often from our living room.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 9:59 PM