Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
The best thing about ten-dollar flannel shirts (I bought one for Scott when they were on sale at the local hardware store) is that after two washes they don't fit him anymore and I get 'em. This is my latest snuggly warm one. Just in time for snow.
My face is not happy. Since this morning it's missing its last wisdom tooth and is still half-frozen. Feels like a block of plasticine sitting on my neck.
I laid down when we got home but Scott woke me before he left again, as I've an appointment for a haircut in town in a half hour. Thought of cancelling it but hey, why screw up someone else's schedule just because I'm a bit achey? Off I go, over the wild white snow-covered roads.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 12:34 PM