Letters of Introduction
- Letters of INTRODUCTION: The Letter Writer
- Letter of the Law: Reading the Tarot ✿
- LETTER GARDEN
- Letter of ReVerence: Tea Leaves
- Letter of Credit: Aunt Alma's Yukon
- Business Letter: Aurora Beach
- Letter of Comfort: Aromatherapy
- Letter of Intent
- Cover Letter: Family Photos
- Warning Letter
- Letter to the Editor
- Letter Perfect: Seen in Saskatchewan
- Letters from Joanne B.
- Love Letter
- Letter Quality: My Son Everett Finds Stuff
- SEND ME A LETTER
- Subscribe to my monthly NEWSLETTER ✿⊱✿⊱✿⊱✿⊱✿⊱ Kate's 5 Things
Monday, December 17, 2012
Long Distance Log-In
Take a walk with Ralph.
So you thought you were rid of me for three days?
Bwa ha ha!
It occurred to me I could use the scheduling feature. Why not give it a try?
So here I am. Was. Whatever. I'm not really here. I'm prepping this Sunday night when I should be getting to bed. Tomorrow will be a long day.
The video above was taken by Ralph Goff at his farm somewhere in Saskatchewan. A link to his blog, Mindless Ramblings, is also in my blog list at the bottom of this page.