- ✿⊱╮O FRIENDS!
- CaRd ReAdInGs
- Out Margo Way: Letters from JOANNE B.
- ☂ Aromatherapist Wanna-Be
- Seen In SaSkAtChEwAn
- ✿⊱╮LIMITLESS . . .
- Mi Casa
- ✿⊱╮ SAY IN YOUR HEART
- Stubblejumpers Peeps
- ✿⊱╮DO I CONTRADICT MYSELF?
- Lake Property at Margo, Sask
- TEA LeAvEs
- Things Everett Finds on the Internet
- Great-Great Aunt Alma's Yukon
- Thornton W Burgess's Saskatchewan Connection
Monday, December 17, 2012
Long Distance Log-In
Take a walk with Ralph.
So you thought you were rid of me for three days?
Bwa ha ha!
It occurred to me I could use the scheduling feature. Why not give it a try?
So here I am. Was. Whatever. I'm not really here. I'm prepping this Sunday night when I should be getting to bed. Tomorrow will be a long day.
The video above was taken by Ralph Goff at his farm somewhere in Saskatchewan. A link to his blog, Mindless Ramblings, is also in my blog list at the bottom of this page.
at 8:00 AM