Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Making His First Home
On Sunday afternoon, Aunt Reta and I drove to town and watched Everett unpack and wash his dishes and find places to put them.
I turned the furnace on for Reta, who sat at the kitchen table all bundled up even though the sun was streaming warmly into the window.
We joked about the enjoyment of watching Everett work. Then we hung curtains in the livingroom for him.
Today we're off to Margo for lunch, and then Reta wants to spend the afternoon playing cards at the seniors' centre. I think I'm up for that; something different, and it's always a pleasure to visit with the ladies.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 9:46 AM