Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Go ahead, call Saskatchewan "flat" all you want. I'll never believe you.
It was a lovely evening for a walk and I took advantage of it after wolfing down beer and pizza and whipping through the few dishes. There was copious hard rain while I was indoors at work, but it had cleared off. The plants and air are scented and lush. And the gentle, magical light before sunset! I live in an everyday paradise for which I am so grateful, there are no words. My perennials as well as the reeds in the ditches are shooting up about six inches a day. The oriental poppies have multiplied like crazy and have begun to form buds; they'll be glorious this year ... actually, any day now.

I'm not difficult to please.

2 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful time of year. Enjoy your walks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flat or not, it is beautiful, if your pictures are any indication. Also, I just finished my pizza and beer dinner here in roasting hot Austin, TX USA. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message here or email me at stubblejumperscafe@gmail.com, home of the snow and land of the wheat!