Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Detour through Wadena
Because of flooding and highway damage near Elfros on Highway 16, Yellowhead traffic has been detoured through Wadena for the last couple weeks.
Which means the service stations are just a-hoppin', as are the grocery store, the bakery, and most likely a good number of other businesses in town.
I picked Emil up from Camp Easter Seal down at Manitou Beach late this morning. He had a fine time -- among the things he mentioned on the drive home, he said he rode on a pontoon boat, petted the horse, went to a dance -- oh it's a long story of busyness and fun. "And now I can look forward to going to Poppa's on Saturday."
Onward and upward.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 9:39 PM