Sunday, February 22, 2015

Make Your Own Diffuser Oil


1/4 cup rubbing alcohol (vodka works too)
1/4 cup hot water
20-25 drops essential oil 
Swirl to mix.
One in the bathroom.
Use an essential oil you love:

• Eucalyptus, peppermint, and lavender reduce tension • Peppermint energizes • Lemon, lemongrass, and thyme purify • Lavender, orange, peppermint, cedarwood, frankincense, and jasmine inspire a positive mental state and combat depression

One in the kitchen. The carved utensils in the ladyhead vase were carved by my great-great-great grandfather for my great-grandmother when she was a child.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on the diffuser, enjoyed catching up with you as I always do.

    On the back of my dining room door which rarely gets closed and never when I have guests, I have pegs and these sturdy sprung clips and hang all my recyclables on them, out of sight and oh so handy.

    Your flowers look wonderful.

    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter Emily is very much into essential oils and their powers (although I think she uses another word than powers) She gave me a massage once with oils that staved off a something tract infection. I have every confidenece in them, and besides they just smell so good.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message here or email me at stubblejumperscafe@gmail.com, home of the snow and land of the wheat!