♪♫•*¨*Letter Out*¨*•♫♪
Letters of Introduction
THE LETTER WRITER: A LETTER OF INTRODUCTION
letter of the law (the tarot)
letter of reverence (tea)
letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
love letter (aurora beach)
send a letter
letter perfect (photos)
letters of recommendation
NEWSLETTER ~ SIGN UP: KATE'S 5 THINGS
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Gifts from Afar
When Cathy B came visiting this summer, she was bearing gifts of fabric.
One was a square meant to make a bag or wrap a present. I'll probably tack it to a wall.
The red one I've got on the kitchen table.
1 comment:
Secret Agent Woman
October 20, 2015 at 7:04 PM
I really like that green one with the branches.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like that green one with the branches.
ReplyDelete