Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Labour Day Drive
On Monday, the Labour Day holiday, Emil and I decided to take a leisurely drive down some of the country roads near Golden Grain Farm.
We saw many old farmhouses like the one above, where no one lives anymore.
We saw this miniature replica of a one-room country school, where the real school once stood:
This old windmill, out of use for many years, would once have been like many other hardworking windmills providing electricity to individual farms:
We've had a couple of cold, windy days. Scott is finding it pretty chilly out on the swather. And me, for a change I'm happy to stay in at my desk, although I went for my walk today wearing a wool scarf on my head.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 9:11 PM