Not a soul in sight. I always enjoyed winter walks as they were more of a workout. Especially navigating city sidewalks. I miss being able to walk to work. The treadmill just isn't the same as a walk outside. Glad you got out.
Looks very peaceful.
What a seductive vista. My vista today is going to be laptop screen, as soon as I finish the soup and the laundry.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Not a soul in sight. I always enjoyed winter walks as they were more of a workout. Especially navigating city sidewalks. I miss being able to walk to work. The treadmill just isn't the same as a walk outside. Glad you got out.
ReplyDeleteLooks very peaceful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a seductive vista. My vista today is going to be laptop screen, as soon as I finish the soup and the laundry.
ReplyDelete