- ✿⊱╮O FRIENDS!
- CaRd ReAdInGs
- Out Margo Way: Letters from JOANNE B.
- ☂ Aromatherapist Wanna-Be
- Seen In SaSkAtChEwAn
- ✿⊱╮LIMITLESS . . .
- Mi Casa
- ✿⊱╮ SAY IN YOUR HEART
- Stubblejumpers Peeps
- ✿⊱╮DO I CONTRADICT MYSELF?
- Lake Property at Margo, Sask
- TEA LeAvEs
- Things Everett Finds on the Internet
- Great-Great Aunt Alma's Yukon
- Thornton W Burgess's Saskatchewan Connection
Saturday, February 16, 2013
Saturday in Saskatchewan
Me 'n Emil, we're going for a drive.
Scott's advice: "A short drive might break up ice [somewhere on vehicle], which may be the reason the tires seem to be shaking at a certain speed. Try that first."
Snow is melting off the roof of the tractor shed today.
Winter's nearly over!
I've given myself a day off. Really off.
at 2:26 PM