Letters of Introduction
- the letter writer ~ a letter of introduction
- letter of the law (the tarot)
- letter of reverence (tea)
- letter of comfort (aromatherapy)
- letter of credit (aunt alma's yukon)
- love letter (aurora beach)
- send a letter
- letter perfect (photos)
- letters of recommendation
- newsletter (monthly) Kate's 5 Things ~ SIGN UP
Saturday, February 16, 2013
The boys have been working in the yard, doing something at the granaries, with an auger and a tractor. I don't know half the time what's going on.
Scott's brother has taken my van to drive home, just a mile down the road, and a truck is out there for hours in the dark, and it looks like Scott is trying to jimmy the driver's door open and finally succeeds, but then a passenger gets out, no one I can recognize in the distance, and from time to time I look out and see Scott still standing there, literally bending his elbow.
His cousin had come over to borrow something, it turned out, and had his daughter along. The fellas managed to get in a good jaw, apparently, and my guess is that Althea spent her time on the phone. She's a teenager now. I babysat her once.
Baby Althea: CLICK HERE.
This link will take you to my earlier webpage.
Posted by Blondi Blathers at 10:30 AM