I haven't worked all month, and don't miss it. Why— how did I ever find the time? I wonder.
In other news, the magical cure for waking up with a migrainy neck is:
• Eat two bran muffins
• Go outside and deadhead your peonies, nicotiana and calendula
• Walk to the end of the driveway and see that the flowers out there aren't dry
• Begin the brewing of two cups of Kicking Horse Grizzly Claw coffee
• Water your flowerbeds with the handheld hose, even though the forecast is for rain today
• Write out a cheque for a man on the west coast who will send an ignition part for a motorbike, which you will ship to Scott's cousin in England when it arrives
• Carry your mug of coffee with you to your inlaws' who will put the cheque into the mail this morning when they go to town
• Sip it while pulling weeds and chatting with your mother-in-law in her garden
Voila!! No prescription drugs required!
The last thing one feels like doing is any of the above; I am a wuss, I just want to crawl into bed until it's over. And sometimes, the above actions don't do the trick. But this morning they did. Woo hoo! I love it when that happens.