Sunday, October 24, 2010

End of Weekend

 You'd never know, to look at me.



That I've had a couple paralysers and a couple sambuca shooters, that is. Less than half the dosage my lushy friends imbibed. I'm so pure. Heh. Faye thinks I'll have a headache in the morning. We'll see. We had a fantastic supper and I was careful to sip. Should be all right.

We were home by 9:30, since some of us (not me! hee!) have to get up and go to work in the morning. Scott's snoring out on the couch already, with Ducky lying on his legs, and I'm waiting up till 11, when Weeds comes on. I like that show because it always surprises me. In other words, I couldn't write it better myself, as I believe I could half the series that come on TV. What a lot of garbage there is! Eh?

It's raining, and winter is coming, and none of it is half bad. Smells great. I think I smell winter.

3 comments:

  1. You look pretty good for being half in the bag:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Faye was right. The only reason I didn't have a hangover this morning is that I got up at 2:30 and took a migraine pill so I could get a decent sleep. My god I am a lightweight drinker. And those darn paralyzers go down too easily. Next time I'll reduce my intake by half: ONE paralyzer (in four hours! I mean, come on! I don't DESERVE a hangover) and ONE shot of sambuca. Poor old me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest drunk, ever!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message here or email me at stubblejumperscafe@gmail.com, home of the snow and land of the wheat!