Friday, October 29, 2010

Brrr

Looks like winter to me.

And there's more of the white stuff coming down, too.
The trip to Kelowna has been postponed for various reasons, mostly to do with the weather. If this snow melts as predicted and water starts coming into the basement again and the pump down there malfunctions or the pump freezes in the lagoon and that backs up and Everett has to handle it ... and he doesn't know how ... we would be kicking ourselves for leaving.
Ah well. Another week to work ahead so there's less crimp in my cash flow when I'm away. That's smarter anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah but it sure looks pretty. Hope you get to get to Kelowna soon.
    Maybe its time for Everett to learn simple pump repairs, or find away to get a backup pump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pump repairs are simple? Gee, I thought Scott was practically doing brain surgery every time he had to fix the thing(s).
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First thing I said was "OMG"!!! I mean really...OMG! I know it's coming. But to see it really happening up/over there, well, kinda makes me think I'll enjoy our chilly weather here a little bit more tomorrow. Heavy frost tonight here ~ the killing kind. We've had a few light ones, but we're in for the final.
    Kate (from NY)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not ready! Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about the snow coming. I love the snow! But I'm just not ready. Maybe tomorrow. You've got me all excited about the snow now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message here or email me at stubblejumperscafe@gmail.com, home of the snow and land of the wheat!