Monday, August 29, 2011

Coming and Going

At Middle Lake, Sask















Next to Highway #5: a Rest Room for the Ladies
















Here in Saskatchewan we go out of our way for travellers.















Open 24 hours!



















And speaking of strange sights around the province, Trent Deerhorn has posted a photo of what appears to be an extra-terrestrial east of Saskatoon. Lookee here: click. You'll look twice, for sure.

Don't forget to check out the list of links at the bottom of my webpage here. There's some fun and interesting stuff to be found.

3 comments:

  1. I spent a bunch of time trolling about your links, and got caught up in Roger Ebert's world. There's a book I'm going to have to buy! By the way, I got my e-mail from Chapters telling me they'd sent my copy of Sisters of Fortune. thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Stubblejumpin' Gal! Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I've really enjoyed my visit to yours. I love the photos above, especially the one on top---that's my kind of art. :-) It's been great fun to wander around your blog and get a glimpse into your lovely part of the world. I'm so envious of your vast view of the sky.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message here or email me at stubblejumperscafe@gmail.com, home of the snow and land of the wheat!